Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha il-lAllaah, Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar, Wa Lil-laahil-hamd

(Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest,there is no god but Allaah; Allaah is the Greatest and to Allaah be all praise)

Do you really wish to see God?

Surah' Al-Fatih'a
Who is Allah?

the word God is the translation of the word Allah in Arabic, and Arabs call God as Allah, weather they were Muslims or non-Muslims. But the word Allah in Arabic has no plural, it is a singular word.

Allah is not everywhere or inside every creature, and Allah isn't an energy, or something of no mass. No, Allah is there, on His throne, and controls that world through His own will:

2-225
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِندَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاء وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَؤُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ



“Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous.”


When you assume that Allah is there and He is your creator, then why don't you accept that your creator is beyond you own sense and expectations? And you can't see him with such weak senses; our senses are even weaker than those of dogs, roosters, or even bats!


If I got sure by evidence and thought that my Lord is Allah, and no God but Him, and He is the one who created me, and He granted me with the directions that guarantee my satisfaction in life (I wouldn't say happiness, coz life is always mix of happiness and sorrow), what else should I need to believe in Him, and follow His directions?
I don’t need to rationalize them! 
And what for? If I believed in the basis, then why can’t I believe in the case as a whole?

Is it better to see my Lord or not to see Him?

In my opinion, I think not to see Allah is better, coz if I see Him everywhere, and in every place, then how would I live an ordinary life?, I’ll certainly fear Him, and my own self supervision will diminish, I think I’ll feel terrible viewing Him everyday, I can’t then even look at Him!

But when I worship Him without viewing Him, I’ll experience my honesty and self control, and check how much I can worship Him as if I see Him, then I should have such a mix and balance of fear, respect, and love.Allah promised His followers of viewing Him as a reward after they dwell to Paradise, where their senses change to suite that situation, and there is no joy in Heaven equalizes the joy of viewing thy Lord!

There, seeing my Lord will have another taste! When life of examination ends and life of reward starts, I would then be grateful when I see the one who always helped me, protected me, and guarded me during my life.
It is truly a joyful feeling to know that while you are walking on earth, there is someone watching you there in Heaven, you then feel you have peace and protection, you then feel that everything happens to you is for reason, and for you benefit, coz the One who caused it to happen is your Lord, and He loves you.

This is the meaning of the Quranic verse that says:

2-115
وَلِلَّهِ الْمَشْرِقُ وَالْمَغْرِبُ فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّواْ فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَاسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ
“Wherever you turn, there is the Face of Allah”
2-112
بَلَى مَنْ أَسْلَمَ وَجْهَهُ لِلَّهِ وَهُوَ مُحْسِنٌ فَلَهُ أَجْرُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ وَلاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ
“Nay,-whoever submits His whole self to Allah and is a doer of good,- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.”

Our ancient 1st followers of Islam, followed these directions without negotiating, once they believe in the whole case, then time revealed the benefits of such directions, but they need not to know such benefits to follow them, this is the true belief.
49-15
 إِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَرْتَابُوا وَجَاهَدُوا بِأَمْوَالِهِمْ وَأَنفُسِهِمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الصَّادِقُونَ
"Only those are Believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the Cause of Allah: Such are the sincere ones."

But this doesn’t mean that Islam doesn’t urge people to think, learn, rationalize and meditate. On the contrary, Islam urged people to search earth for everything new, to discover and develop, and this is the meaning of the verse that says:
2-30
وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً 
Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."

That's what I think.. tell me, what do you think?... don't hesitate to share your opinion!


Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding ISLAM .... a good book to read!

This is an excellent video to view about this issue

Your opinion matters... feel free to comment

like the article? please click the share buttons ¬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like the post? Please write your comment here
(no need for verification, just press enter after you've finished!)