Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha il-lAllaah, Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar, Wa Lil-laahil-hamd

(Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest,there is no god but Allaah; Allaah is the Greatest and to Allaah be all praise)

FREEDOM OF SUBMISSION!


I am free.. free to choose, free to think, free to work my mind, let go my imagination!
There, I feel I'm in need of no one, even having a partner.. even being loved by someone.. even need for luxury.
There is where I put my forehead when I whisper to Him. There is where I owe the whole world, the whole joy, the whole wisdom all in my heart.

I appreciate it.. this great blessing of my existence... being a Muslim!


Your opinion matters... feel free to comment
like the article? please click the share buttons ¬

6 comments:

  1. Good post except the partner part

    don't u think getting married and raising kids in Islam and being with them in heaven is a blessing
    look u have made urself a blessing to ur parents by following Islam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is.. and love is a blessing, but being trapped in someone's love to the extent you lose control over your emotions isn't.

    and finding the pious partner is a blessing, but more precious finding the right self.

    and I 'm not calling for living as singles, but I meant one thing: being a Muslim worth the world, if you've nothing but it.. it's enough.

    thank you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article and beautiful reply. Marriage completes ones deen, I read somwhere. Dear Amel your articles are touching. Keep the good work. May Allah reward you greatly for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you say is the ideal in Islaam to connect oneself to our Allah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job hi everyone has different opinions

    ReplyDelete

Like the post? Please write your comment here
(no need for verification, just press enter after you've finished!)