Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha il-lAllaah, Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar, Wa Lil-laahil-hamd

(Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest,there is no god but Allaah; Allaah is the Greatest and to Allaah be all praise)

Why doesn't Allah respond to my Duaa?

As-Salam Alikom dear reader,

when you make Duaa, you'll have one of 3 options:

1- Allah responds immediately,
2- Allah responds and the result comes later to be in the right time,
3- Allah saves the Duaa and rewards you for it in the hereafter.

what's the determinant here? your own benefit!
you might ask for something which is not for your benefit at that time, or not at all, and Allah might be preparing you for the better.

another point. did you do what makes your Duaa deserves to be accepted?

Once a Sahabi requested from Prophet Muhammad to Ask Allah for him to have an accepted Duaa, Prophet Muhammad responded: let what you eat be Halal to have an accepted Duaa (He meant to earn Halal money). We always forget that!
May Allah grant us with Tawbah and gift us with the accepted Duaa. Ameen!

Your opinion matters... feel free to comment
like the article? please click the share buttons ¬

4 comments:

  1. Great short and informative peice of info. I learned this reading one of my books that my imam gave me. it suprised me actually because i never thought about it this way.

    but none the less it made me feel better whenever i pray for things and even if they are not answered in this life ill should see the reward or answer in the hereafter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Brother you're always welcome ^__^
      in fact, what comes in my mind to write here is a result of interaction with people.. you inspire me with every question and every comment ^__^

      I've asked that question myself, and have long time searching for an answer.. that's why the answer came in that short condensed way!
      Jazak Allah Khiraa Julian

      Delete
    2. Salam sister, yes i enjoy your writings and it always seems that you write about something that has been or is a current curiosity or thought in my life.

      I also emailed you from your email you gave me when you first tried to help me understand about marriage in Islam and answered a lot of questions i had, i hope you got it.

      but none the less may Allah grant your prayers and keep you and your family safe and your friends.

      Assalamoalakum.

      Delete
    3. If I didn't reply please resend it, brother

      Delete

Like the post? Please write your comment here
(no need for verification, just press enter after you've finished!)