Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha il-lAllaah, Allaahu Akbar Allaahu Akbar, Wa Lil-laahil-hamd

(Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest,there is no god but Allaah; Allaah is the Greatest and to Allaah be all praise)

The journey of Hajj - the pilgrimage

As-salam Alikom

a remarkable journey, deep in history, answering the call of Ibrahim, the call to fulfill the visit to Allah's house.

To be aware how great this journey is, and how hard too, let's see the sites on the map:



the pink arrows refer to the 4 main sites of hajj: Kaaba, Mina, Muzdalifa and Arafa - respectively



The hajj journey starts at Mina, the 8th day of Dhuljijjah, the day of Tarwiah.
Mina, a closer view: far left is the Kaaba and far right is Mina
Before that, some Hajj might prefer to make Umrah, then break their Ihram and repeat the Ihram at the day of tarwiah.
Mina, from space. The 3 circles in the top are the walls of Jamarat

The Ihram has both time and place. The time is before a hajj or umrah, and the place is the Miqat, or the place each hajj should fulfil his ihram from according to the country he comes from.
For those who live in Makkah or have previously made umrah, the Miqat this time would be the Tan'iim.

The Hajj stay in Mina for that night, then after they pray dawn or fajr in Mina they take the journey to Arafat, the day of hajj, the actual start of Manasiq of Hajj.
Arafat, a map

The Arafa day starts from the day and lasts till the night, i.e., its day is before the night unlike Ramadan or Eidul-fitr where night is before the day.
Arafat, from space.

When sunset, at maghrib, people depart to Muzdalifa, pray there both Maghrib and Ishaa together, and collect the stones or Jamarat, then pray Fajr and depart to Mina.
Muzdalifa, the map. It is an area on the road from Arafa to Mina
Muzdalifa, from space


 It is the 10th day, the day of Eidul-Adha, the Hajj throw the Jamarat, shave and sacrifice. Then they depart to the Kaaba to make tawaf and Sa'ay of Safa and Marwa. Back they go to Mina and spend the night there.
The Kaaba, from space
 Then they throw the rest of stones in days 11, 12, 13 after noon.
For those who are in a hurry, they shall leave Mina before sunset of day 12 or they will have to stay till day 13.

Now the Hajj is complete ^_^
The story has been mentioned here in brief just to link with the photos.


May Allah destine Hajj for us and accept it. Ameen

Your opinion matters... feel free to comment
like the article? please click the share buttons ¬

3 comments:

  1. Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Lord Alika for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Lord Alika how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Lord Alika so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Lord Alika never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Lord Alika for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address lordalikaspelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or http://lordalikaspelltemp8.wix.com/http call him +19206246318

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is back!!! my name is Gakuba Rauzan. I had a problem with my wife six months ago,which lead to us apart. When she broke up with me,i was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster that helped in same problem too, that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make. To cut the long story short,before i knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my wife gave me a call and she come back to me and told me she was sorry about what has happened, she now tell me every day she love and miss me. I'm so grateful to this spell caster Dr. Ogudugu and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has been doing. If you need his help, you can email him at(greatogudugu@gmail.com)and he will also help you. website: www.greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today has being the most happiest day of my life after 1 year of sadness and sorrow without being with the one i love, i tried all my possible best to make sure i make my lover happy but it never seems to work out well it was like am doing everything in vain but all thanks to Lord Alika for coming to change all my worries and sadness to Joy. i knew the great man when i read some wonderful reviews about Lord Alika how he has helped a lots of people on there relationship problem i was reading a magazine which then i saw great testimonies as well which then i decided not to waste time.he told me not to worry that he assures me that within 48 hours everything would be sorted out i believed Lord Alika so much because i believe he can't fail me and i sent him all my details. Truly Lord Alika never failed me,my husband who left me for good a year come back to me. My husband and i have been living contentedly since this spell caster reunited us together with his love spells. Thank you so so so much Lord Alika for your powerful spells. expressions are not sufficient to say thank you. here is his email address lon trustspellhome@gmail.com or spellsolutionhome@hotmail.com, you can also call him , he can be of help to you on any problem like
    {1} HIV/AIDS
    {2CANCER
    {3}HERPES
    {4}DIABETES
    (5}HERPERTITIS B
    (6}HPV

    ReplyDelete

Like the post? Please write your comment here
(no need for verification, just press enter after you've finished!)